*For this role it is necessary that you are fluent in Dutch and English
Are you looking for an opportunity that challenges you and gets the best out of you? This role offers a great opportunity for a driven professional who likes to be in the middle of the action in an international environment. You enhance the performance of the team by providing high quality all-round management support. You love to organize and like to be a sparring partner – no matter the challenge.
Your role will contribute to this mission by managing all aspects of the office and supporting the Le Pub team on planning and coordination all sorts of activities. You are the main contact for ensuring all office logistics run smoothly. You are responsible for managing the vendors that provide services to the office, as well as for implementing office health and safety standards in compliance with local laws. You will also support HR and Finance on any office building or restructure planning. As an Executive Assistant (EA), you will provide support to the GM and administrative coordination and planning to the wider leadership team.
This is a great role if you enjoy working on a broad range of topics, and take pride in creating the environment for business to thrive. This requires energy, flexibility and cultural sensitivity. Your ability to understand what is needed and make it happen will ensure you achieve fulfillment & success.
What will you do?
Office Management (70%):
- Manage all the Amsterdam (Le Pub) office’s administration and logistics to ensure an organized, clean and safe working environment for all.
- Partner with HR and the Finance team on any office improvements and project management, build or design needs.
- Maintaining of office supplies inventory.
- Manage caterers and any other clients/vendors relating to the Amsterdam office.
- Administrate local insurances and be the point of contact with insurance providers, brokers and local authorities for topics related to general office administration.
- Assist with any Dutch-related correspondence for the office.
- Act as a bridge between the Amsterdam office and regional offices
- Primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
Executive Assistant support (30%):
- Make travel arrangements, including but not limited to booking travel and hotels, handling all paperwork related to passports and business visas as needed
- Support legal representative(s) in handling confidential documents and obtaining contract approvals and signatures
- General administrative tasks such as: purchase orders, work orders, work requests, mail handling, preparing power point presentations, managing agenda’s, and preparing legal documents for signature.
- Manage and process business expenses
- Assist with the organization of external events, attendance to conferences
- Execute a broad range of administrative and clerical duties, such as documents filing, data entry, etc.
- Support with updating resource allocation documents across projects
- Organization of regional meetings and appointments and the subsequent collation and follow up of minutes and actions
- Think critically and work efficiently in an environment where change and process improvement activities are the norm.
- Preparing management meetings (timely provision of the documents, following up action points and decisions lists, send invitations)
- Education in business administration or another relevant field
- 1-3 years of work experience as Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Team Assistant, Events Coordinator or a relevant job in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, international environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, any other languages are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while keeping strong attention to details
- Sense of urgency, proactive, and efficiency-driven
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with ambiguity
- Experience in project management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multicultural environment
- 32 – 40 hrs. per week available.
- You are strong in organizing, planning and taking action
- You have good communication skills, are people-oriented and enthusiastic
- You work independently but can also function well in a team and you can adapt well
- Experience with legal and HR matters is a great plus
When joining us, this is what you can expect:
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful organization
- Responsibility over a diverse team
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- This role will be based in Amsterdam.
- Please note that you’ll need a valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading? Then we would like to meet you! Who knows… soon we will be toasting on you joining our team!