Office Manager/Personal Assistant to CEO (60%)
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
The Swiss Re Group is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. From standard products to tailor-made coverage across all lines of business, Swiss Re deploys its capital strength, expertise and innovation power to enable the risk-taking upon which enterprise and progress in society depend.
Elips Versicherung AG (EVAG), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swiss Re Group, is an insurance company registered in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
Swiss Re is recruiting in Dublin for a highly motivated individual with an attention to detail and high commitment, who wants to take an active role in the daily activity of both the Irish Swiss Re Branch and EVAG.
About the Role
This role will be supporting the Swiss Re staff in the Dublin Office, reporting to the Ireland Country Manager and will work as the personal assistant to the EVAG CEO and have the chance to gain a broad insight into a wide range of various operational tasks. You will be involved in the day-to-day execution as well as continuous further development and implementation of management assisting matters. This role is being offered as a part time opportunity with a 60% working degree.
A) Supporting the Dublin office (30%-50%)
You are responsible for ensuring that all reception activities and central services run smoothly and professionally. You are the first point of contact for our customers, suppliers and visitors.
You will also help organize internal and external events and be responsible for hotel and flight bookings as well as processing contracts with various hotel chains.
Your main tasks are:
Daily office management
• Administration duties (paying bills, etc.)
• Office provisions and supplies
• Setting up meeting rooms
Dublin Office activity
• Receive/retrieve from Post office daily the certified mails, stamp with date, scan and forward to relevant recipient
• Manage and archive all official documents and contracts related to the Branch activity (Distribution Agreements, lease contract, Intragroup agreements, etc.)
Operations and Governance activity
• Processing invoices and reconciling
• Support Swiss Re staff with logistics/operations needs related to office space
• Support on Procurement activities
• Coordinate with CRES Department for specific office needs
B) Personal Assistant to the EVAG CEO (50% – 70%)
As Personal Assistant to the CEO you offer the CEO and, in certain cases, other members of the team proactive support in administrative tasks and processes. You organize trips and events and act as an interface to various internal and external stakeholders.
You will also plan and coordinate appointments and be responsible for the preparation of meetings. Further, you are in charge of coordinating meetings, writing minutes, arranging one to ones, organizing leadership gatherings and off sites. You support the team in addressing daily business questions and maintain the corporate calendar.
Additionally, the role comprises support in presentations for the relevant Executive committees, Board of directors meeting preparation, general assembly, support in strategic projects and little process management support.
A bout the Team
We’re a small cross-locational team embedded within an organization known for its high-caliber talent and excellent benefits. So you get the best of both worlds – a fast paced, challenging environment with a genuine work-life balance and more.
• Min. 2 years of experience in an assistant role
• Relevant professional experience in a similar environment is an advantage
• Proactive and solution oriented mind-set
• Effective communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• You are a team player and work independently, reliably and carefully
• High proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Your working style demonstrates strong attention to detail and quality
• You are open-minded, diligent and enthusiastic with strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, combined with the attitude to succeed and a desire to exceed expectations in a fast-paced environment