Personal Assistent Business Banking region South East
Personal Assistant for Business Banking region South East
ING is looking for a Personal Assistant.
At Business Banking, we have an immediate opening for an experienced, proactive and flexible Personal Assistant (F/M) for 20-24 hours a week. If you are interested in forming a team with a fellow secretary and making a difference with your gutsy approach, initiative, personality and skills, we would like to meet you!
What you will be doing:
You will be part of a dynamic team and will be responsible for:
• scheduling appointments – you manage the calendars of a number of sector leads;
• assessing appointments based on priority, sensitivity and purpose;
• recording, organising and managing incoming and outgoing business matters by phone, in writing and electronically, using new media or other methods. You will assess these matters in terms of priority, sensitivity and purpose. You will respond to queries, arrange for the manager to respond or forward them to the right person in the organisation (Dutch and/or English);
• monitoring and drawing attention to compliance with agreements;
• acting as the point of contact for the entire region;
• handling organisational, logistics and facilitating activities for business trips, events, meetings, lunches, media, receptions and anniversaries when necessary;
• updating various administrative records, such as the inflow, outflow and return process, expense claims and other delegated tasks in Workday;
• circulating information correctly and in a timely manner. You will also inform those involved on the progress of current issues, specific details and the outcomes;
• preparing various presentation materials.
Who you are
• You have Higher Professional Education (HBO) level of professional and intellectual ability, preferably with a secretarial qualification.
• You have approximately 4 years of work experience as a secretary within the business or financial services industry.
• You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English.
• You are highly proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• You are highly proficient in using Outlook.
• You are representative, honest, loyal and have strong organisational skills.
• You are enthusiastic, team player and socially minded.
• You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
• You are customer & service-oriented.
• You are very discreet, precise and capable of handling confidential information.
• You are able to work effectively, both independently and in a team.
• You are available immediately on a part-time basis.
What we have to offer
We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions:
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING
If you have any further questions, please contact Reinoud van Helbergen, via 06 27087524 or Reinoud.vanHelbergen@ing.com or apply directly through Workday and upload your CV and letter of application.